The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
Thinking will not overcome fear but action will. – W. Clement Stone
Remember, fear and weakness these are two main reasons behind our unhappiness. Fear of facing people and fear of exposing our weakness. It doesn’t allow us to do things that we wholeheartedly want to do.
Sometimes these problems became so irresistible, that we wish to back ourselves from every situation, and then it becomes a barrier to our growth.
- We start to ignore challenging situations
- and we fear to face people
- We neglect to take new tasks that are out of our comfort zones
Especially, there are some reasons behind that; those reasons create problems, these are the key factors behind our unhappiness, weakness, and fear.
In this article, I am going to explore those reasons and the ways to deal with that.
5 Ways to Understand, Fear and Weakness
Fear of Opinion: In reality, most of us fear the view of others. What others will think about our actions and how that will make embarrassment? Most of the time, this kind of fear creates a fence in front of us and we hate to pursue our goal.
- There is no way to become an expert unless you do something
- Mistakes are just a part of an adventure that you will go through
- Good works always go through criticism, at least you are lucky that your work never goes through unnoticed, someone is always there to criticize you.
Fear of Excellence: It’s hard to get things done in a way that everybody will love it. This world is tough; nobody can please everyone; even the most life-changing lessons that can make ups and downs in your life sometimes hate by a lot of people.
- Let me ask you a question do you watch YouTube videos? Have you ever came across with a video that is equally popular at the same time doesn’t have any dislike in it?
- Pleasing everyone at the same time and making a remarkable thing is impossible because then you are sacrificing your voice.
Believing In Less Confidence: I mentioned the word “believing in “and there is a reason behind that; because we often confuse confidence with talent. Talent is way different with confidence; ability comes when you face the problem and learn the lessons from it.
- Let me ask you a question when you pass an interview does that mean that you are blessed with talent? No; because there are 100 more talented people out there; you get it because you want it. You faced it, and you make it happen with your confidence and hard work.
- Every little thing that we do is a result of our work and experience. Nothing comes within one day it’s your mistakes that make you a complete person.
Hiding Your Weakness: If you are bad at something, and you continue to hide it, then there is no way to get rid of it. Face it, only facing your weakness will help you to become an expert in it.
- Have you learned walking in one day?
- Have you taught math in one day?
- Does it possible to ride a bicycle without falling once?
There are more things you need to know
Focus on one Topic at a Time: It’s not possible for anyone to become an expert in the entire subject or all the fields of life. We all feel weakness in something; we all live in this world to learn new things. Life is an exploration “The more days passed away, the more we learn.”
- Reduce your work pressure
- Do things less but try to give your 100 percent
- Prepare for everything before you go for the final shot
- If you are planning to give a lecture; make sure your facts are clear and well researched.
Get Informed: It’s all about high quality intact; how many hours you spend on getting informed about something that is beneficial for you that define how much you are happy with the result. If you want to conduct a debate, then the basic would be to learn about the topic as much as you can.
- Knowledge is endless; learn things every day; learning makes you smart
- Learning gives you ideas and words to express that would be beneficial for others.
- Subscribe to a magazine topic that you love to know, but please try to ignore the crappy news and publications.
There are few more words I would like to add…
Often when you face fear and weakness it’s natural to feel that your life is going to end; you have no courage and no faith in yourself but remember after every night there is a shining day waiting for you.
- Never lose hope; keep yourself busy on doing new things
- Challenge yourself in a fearful subject and try to achieve it.
- Make short goals instead of big ones
- Cut down too many technologies presences in your life