We all want to live our life happily. In fact, no one in the world will say to you that, he/she does not want to live their life happily. Most likely it is a collective thinking.
However, there are some people those who are less fortunate, those who are going through hard times, they don’t enjoy their life, they don’t like the way they are living. They are unhappy with their circumstances.
Yes! We have to admit it; you cannot just say everything in this world is good. No, it’s not possible. No one can change that as well.
But when it comes to our individual decision, then it’s different. I firmly believe that we can control our fate, there is nothing like predefined destiny.
Destiny reflects what you’re doing right now. A person can only feed himself if he or she made his or her own food, what will destiny does to that.
However, changing your future doesn’t come in one day. It has to come with collective efforts and habits. Each good deed and good habits collectively motivate life to become fruitful.
Here are eight habits that promote life’s fretfulness.
Rising Early as a Daily Habit
“Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise” – Ben Franklin, famously
You may have heard this quote 1000 times before. Still, it is important. Still, you’re not doing it. Right now it’s 5 o’clock, I am feeling positive, I started writing.
Early rising can make a big difference in your life. It boosts your day completely.
Here are seven benefits of early rising
- Early rising boost your brain.
- Make you more productive.
- Gives you motivation to workout.
- Helps you to gain more energy.
- It reduces your stress.
- You can have more quality sleep.
- And most importantly you can enjoy the sunrise as well.
Reading Positive news
Yeah, I must say, I am a big fan of positive news reading, that’s why my tagline is also reflecting that “Live Positive Read Positive.”
Every Morning we all use to read the newspaper, but what I feel is nowadays newspapers play a villain’s role. Almost 70% of the newspaper includes negative things.
I choose to skip that one, instead of that I prefer to read positive news, and it helps me to raise my hope and belief in humanity. What’s your take on that?
Yoga or Meditation
“Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind, and soul.” ― Amit Ray
“To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still.” ― Jiddu Krishnamurti
Benefits of meditations are endless. It may be physically or mentally. I had written quite a few articles on that topic. Where I discussed the benefits of it and why it’s needed. In Fact, I had included my own personal story in that, and the reason behind this belief. If you want to read it just go through the below-mentioned articles.
- What Is Meditation And Why It Is Important
- How to take a Mindfulness Meditation Challenge
- Top 10 Books on Learning Meditation and Mindfulness
- Top 10 Music Sources For Mindfulness Meditation and Relaxation
Do you know there is a meditation available that is known as walking meditation?
Process of walking meditation
- Calm the mind with mindfulness while standing still for a few minutes.
- Walk slowly, silently, rhythmically with eyes lowered.
- Develop awareness of all areas of your body.
- Taking one step with the left foot while breathing in and one step with the right foot while breathing out. Be conscious of each step.
- At the turning point, pause, turn slowly and walk.
- When becoming distracted, do mindful meditation while standing and then walk.
Childhood memories are like Kolkata’s sweets; I can easily recall the moment when I first went to school. There was a boy who didn’t allow me to sit beside him, and I also lost my notebook that day. Later on, I made my best friend as well.
Book reading depends on habit, and obviously, it’s a good practice. I believe a person should need to read books every day. Book reading offers so many benefits with it
Studies show that book reading helps your brain to be active.
- It also helps you to reduce stress
- Build a strong knowledge,
- It helps you to be smarter
- Reading also boosts your memory
- Improves your focus and concentration.
- And also helps you to fall into a sound sleep. (This is the one I love the most)
I had collected and written a suggested page for book lovers. Here is a list of it.
For the direct book, page click through this page Books
Or else choose from the list.
Keeping a Journal
“Writing is the only way I have to explain my own life to myself.” ― Pat Conroy, My Reading Life
There is a big difference between blog writing and journal writing. Blogs help you to communicate with others carrying with different issues, but a journal reflects your personal experiences.
Keeping a journal has so many positive sides.
- It helps you to clarify your thoughts.
- Become more organized.
- Silent your mind.
- Reduce your anger.
- Know more about yourself.
- Boost your memory too.
There is an online base journal system available; it calls “Penzu.” You can try it out.
Or else you can read my article on Journaling
Act of Kindness
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. – Aesop
“Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind, and the third is to be kind.” ― Henry James
Yes! That’s true no matter how small it is; it shall never going to be a waste. The act of kindness has such power. It purifies our heart.
Try to do an act of kindness every day to a stranger. Be friendly and go ahead and talk to them.
However, these days are tough, so if you decide to do that make sure it’s a safe place as the person is a complete stranger to you.
Stay Out Of Negativity
“When we are aware of our weaknesses or negative tendencies, we open the opportunity to work on them.” ― Allan Lokos, Pocket Peace: Effective Practices for Enlightened Living
The rule is simple “What we think we gradually become that person, if you feel negative about yourself, you shall become that person gradually.
How come a person can love others if he doesn’t have the courage to love himself? Is it possible for him, if he doubts his abilities he shall never be able to stay positive to others?
You can only give food to others when you have enough, otherwise, you will not.
Quotes are great tools; they collect the entire life experience in just two or three sentences, I love to collect quotes, and I believe that quotes collecting make a huge difference in your mind.
- A quote makes your mood fresh.
- Know about new writers and authors
- Quotes can be used in general conversation as well.
- And almost every collection gives you a perspective, but quotes make you wise with it.
Wish to read about quotes. I have collected a vast number of quotes go ahead and read them here is the link. Quotes
Do you like it? Don’t forget to share the article.