“The mind can go in a thousand directions, but on this beautiful path, I walk in peace. With each step, the wind blows. With each step, a flower blooms.” ― Thích Nhất Hạnh
I was in the ocean of doing nothing for last two days. It feels good now. I am feeling refreshed. I can concatenate on my work very well. The art of doing nothing works as google for me it just cleans bowled my worries very well.
Doing nothing or as you can say it meditating works well. As Osho said “Remember, meditation will bring you more and more intelligence, infinite intelligence, a radial intelligence. Meditation will make you more alive and sensitive; your life will become richer”
Living in the era of technology is good but it’s better to quitting technology for some time. Quitting your laptop, quitting your mobile phone, quitting your television, and just focusing into yourself only into meditation.
Meditation can bring you a lot of benefits into your life. Let’s have a look into that:
On a physical level, meditation can:
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers the levels of blood lactate,
- Reducing anxiety attacks
- Decreases any tension-related pain, such as tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behavior
- Improves the immune system
- Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy
On a mental level, meditation can:
- Anxiety decreases
- Emotional stability
- Improves Creativity
- Increases Happiness
- Increases Intuition develops
- Gain clarity and peace of mind
- Problems become smaller
- Meditation sharpens the mind by gaining focus and expands through relaxation.
It takes few minutes of meditation every day to sharpen your life to concentrate into yourself. So why not started it from today?
If you truly get in touch with a piece of carrot, you get in touch with the soil, the rain, the sunshine. You get in touch with Mother Earth and eating in such a way, you feel in touch with true life, your roots, and that is meditation. If we chew every morsel of our food in that way we become grateful and when you are grateful, you are happy.
Thich Nhat Hanh