Much of our time we spend on things that are irrelevant to our life or those which are not necessary, their negative impact creates space for sadness.
We start judging our actions, and those actions are almost every time affects our happiness.
The depressed mind finds difficulties to communicate with others; it changes our family lives and social identity.
Our actions not only affect us, but also affect our loved ones; through kindness, we can forgive us; we can bless us with love and affection.
Our kind heart will allow us to live happily, and It will support us to dream better.
Here in this article I am going to explore nine ways through which you can practice Self-kindness
Prepare Yourself For a Good Life: Unless a person prepares himself or herself for a good life, it would be hard for them to reach that spot. Anything in life we meet is a result of our proper preparation; preparation develops you day by day.
Nothing comes to us in a short period; even we hadn’t learned walking in one day.
We will prepare ourselves every single day from morning-to-night; in a time when we will reach there, we will live in peace.
Actions to Consider:
- Next morning when you will wake up just recalls in your mind that this would be the day when you will start your new journey.
- Look at yourself as a temple; that needs your care and affection. Give the kindness and love it deserves from you.
De-Stress Your Mind: Leave the anxiety of life behind and open your arms and breathe awhile and think like everything is going apart; you are all alone; there is no tension and no worries; and no order to fulfill; a life of bliss and mindfulness.
Switch off your mobiles, laptops, televisions and open your window and breathe for a while.
The mind is like a blank disc; the more you add stress to it the more you lose control, and it gets changed. Let the brain find it’s space; let it be in peace for a while.
Change Body Language: Change your posture and body language; our body language tells a lot about us, whether we are confident about ourselves or not.
Smile often; when you meet someone, give them a smile before you start the conversation. A smile brings a light and hopes for the world, and it also gives a sign of trust.
Be Kind to Others: Not everybody is privileged with what you have, some people may have problems that could be solved by you easily; help them when it is necessary.
- Be kind to a stranger
- Help older people’s those who in need of it
- Always leave your seat for ill people
- If someone asked for an address; always try to help them.
- Never tell anyone; I am getting late; If you are free.
- Give donations for homeless people
Arrange Surprise Parties: How good it will feel for your loved ones when they will know you have arranged a party for them.
- Make something by yourself
- Invite your friends and families
- Turn a light music on
- And give a speech 🙂
Give a Free Book: Do you like to read books? You have an excellent book that touches your heart, let others enjoy the same way. Donate the book in a public library.
- When you find anything peaceful or educational on the web email them.
- Avoid sending improper topics that increase stress.
Avoid Complaining: Everyone likes to be praised for their work; let your words become more polish and kind. Haven’t liked food; be honest, but avoid criticizing others.
- Respect others hard work.
- Don’t give negative comments
- Try to find the positive lessons from every story.
Reuse Old Stuff: Learn how to use old stuff; recycles them and use it again. The World needs our support to keep it clean.
- Unplug the charger after completing the charge
- Turn off the light when leaving the room
- Don’t burn plastics
Channel Your Anger in a New Way: If you are angry about your work or household problems channel your anger in a new way. Plant a tree. Give it water, and see how beautiful it looks. Write an essay about nature’s benefits and why tree plantations are necessary.
Living with kindness is simple; you just need to follow your heart. Whatever your heart says follow that. Your heart will guide you to happiness.
Watch This Video
I came across this video a few months ago. A super motivational one. It really pulls me up in my sad days. Hope you will also be liked it.