Every day is a battle for our survival; for some, it’s about their life, for some, against the societies issues, for some battle for their families. Everybody is fighting a battle and everyone needs motivation somewhere.
Who would be better than Nelson Mandela, his words will help us to keep our work going within the peace of mind and happiness.
Here are his 20 of the best quotes to motivate yourself.
Top 20 Quotes From Nelson Mandela
√ Take Proper Education:
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. – Nelson Mandela’s
√ Start The Journey First:
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
√ Don’t Settle Down For One Success:
- After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
√ Treat Failure as Foundation:
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
√ Dream Big:
- There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
√ Live With Peace:
- If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
√ Utilize The Time Well:
- We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.
√ Understand Leadership Fundamentals:
- It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
√ Never Fear For Anything:
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
√ Work for Social Cause:
- As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.
√ Consider Core Values:
- If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
√ Equal Rights:
- Let there be work, bread, water and salt for all.
√ Forgive others:
- Courageous people do not fear forgiving, for the sake of peace.
√ Power of Education:
- “A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.”
√ Take Advice:
- “I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.”.
√ Passionate About Your Work:
- “Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.”
√ Encourage Talent:
- “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”
√ Ready to sacrifice:
- “Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people.”
√ Carry Winning Attitude:
- “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up”
√ Win Your Fear:
- “Courage is not the absence of fear — it s inspiring others to move beyond it.”
A Short Bio of Nelson Mandela (BiographyChannel)