Since the birth of our human kind, we are constantly developing ourselves; development is a constant process it never stopped before, and it will never go to stop in the future.
A person who wants to be with time and wants to grow should need to consider developing himself too. There are many books available to teach you how to develop yourself.
Here is a list of 15 books on Self-Improvement based on my study and experience.
- Think and Grow Rich (Published 1937) by Napoleon Hill
- The 48 Laws of Power (Published 1998) by Robert Greene
- The Magic of Thinking Big (Published 1959) by David J. Schwartz
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad (Published 1997) by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Road Less Traveled (Published 1978) by M. Scott Peck
- How to stop worrying and start living (Published 1948) by Dale Carnegie
- The Success Principles (Published December 28, 2004) by Jack Canfield
- You Can Heal Your Life (Published January 1, 1984) by Louise Hay
- The Law of Success (Published 1925) by Napoleon Hill
- Six Pillars of Self-Esteem (Published 1994) by Nathaniel Branden
- Who Will Cry When You Die (Published 1999) by Robin Sharma
- Who Moved My Cheese? (Published September 7, 1998) by Spencer Johnson
- The Last Lecture (Published April 8, 2008) by Jeffrey Zaslow and Randy Pausch
- Awaken the Giant within (Published 1991) by Tony Robbins
- The Secret (Published November 2006) by Rhonda Byrne