One of the biggest challenges of our day-to-day life is to control our anger, as we all known anger is not healthy for us, but still, there comes a time when we don’t feel capable enough to control it.
When anger comes we don’t control ourselves, anger controls us. Have you ever noticed that when you got angry you try to express those words which hurt the person most, later you realize it and you feel guilty?
Actually, anger comes from our expectations, when we expect more from a situation when we look for perfection.
What anger does to you is miserable…
- You try to express words that hurt people
- You try to dominate others.
- You project yourself above others.
- Also, you ruin a pleasant time
- You won’t stop until you get an apology
- Even as you continue your argument when you know that it is baseless, only for the sake of your ego.
Although it is impractical to make a statement that you can override anger fully, but you can always control it.
Sometimes I don’t understand why people look for such things that take them away from their peace of mind. Don’t you think that your peace is more important than your silly egos?
As you cannot control everything in your life, days will go on, people will react in their own way, some people will come with positivity’s, and some will bring negativities, life flows in that way. It’s a universal truth.
It is our job to carry our mindfulness into that level where negativities will never able to harm our peace.
Letting Go Will Helps to Do this…
Freedom of Experience: Allow your mind to experience unexpected things; life becomes dull if you don’t allow your mind to experience unexpected traits.
- Don’t try to assume response.
- Accept situations as they are happening.
- Always prepare yourself for the worst.
In control Of You: Anger is the master of taking control of yourself; don’t allow it to do that, Take full responsibilities of your own actions.
- Remember words are like a bullet once you shot it, there is no chance of getting it back.
- Don’t lose your control over your mind for what others say, it is their opinion, their point of view about the subject, not yours, there is nothing new you need to prove.
Hold For a second: Always wait for a while before you give any response to others, think about it in your mind, is there any way your anger would be able to change the situation if it’s not able to change it then what would be the benefit of it.
- Holding allows you to understand your feet where you’re `standing in that moment.
Practice Silence: Silence has an immense power; it can take away your anger painlessly. Practice it; be silent when you think that you are not in control of yourself, or you have lost control over circumstances.
- Silence will help you to skip hurting others
- You will be in control of yourself
Breathe awhile: Take a break from the conversation or stay away from it, breath for 5 minutes, let the anger go from your mind. Be relaxed as you are living in a forest.
- Breathing calm down your body, mind, and soul
- Breathing Uplift your soul from silly conversations and human mistakes
You’re who you’re: Remember that no matter what others say or judge you, it will never go to change who you are. Their appraisal will never make you big nor it will make you small.
- Every individual has their opinion, we must need to learn how to respect it.
Holding anger is not easy, but it’s not impossible. With a strong mind and dedication, you can easily achieve it.
Daily Positive Acts
There are some daily habits through which you can strengthen your mind; it will give you a positive energy.
Mediation: I wonder the time when everybody will do meditation in the morning. What will be the scenario…The world will live in peace.
- If it’s hard for you to concentrate, do it for 5 minutes a day, that’s enough.
- Meditation will bring peace in your life, it will emit anxiety and stress, it will reduce your anger.
Paintings: Creativity reduces anger, if you do paintings regularly, it will reduce your anger. It will increase your concentration power; you will become more patient full with it.
- It doesn’t matter how you paint, you can always start from the sketches.
Foods: It is widely known as what you eat what you become. Choose your diet wisely; eat only healthy foods that help to calm down your mind.
- Eat a lot of fruits on a regular basis
Every time you become angry, just ask yourself why you spend those hours to learn how to deal with it.