Everyone is talking about yoga today, as June 21st is the international yoga day. But yoga is not new for me; I am used to it since my childhood. My mother practices it every day. But I never did it. Until my accident, it forced me to do it, but surprisingly yoga helped me. Now I always regret it; I should have needed to start it before.
It’s not that we don’t know the benefits, it’s just that we are not motivated enough to do it. Somehow we all do it. When it comes to a good habit, we master the art of excuses.
So here is what you can do to motivate yourself
Promise Yourself: Until unless you made up your mind you will never be able to complete a good task. It’s very easy to distract from your goal. Make a promise to yourself this year you will adopt a healthy habit.
Pick a Suitable Time: Yoga works best when you do it in the morning. But as you are a beginner start by taking a flexible time so that you can stick to it.
Call a Friend: If it’s possible, call someone who is similarly interested in it. When you do the hardest works with a friend, you don’t lose the enthusiasms. Instead, it becomes more fun to do it.
Maintain a journal: Record the changes that you feel every day. Write what you’re learning. Journal will motivate you to it.
Reward Yourself: Every time you carry out something new in your journey reward yourself something so that you don’t feel laziness about it.
Read Quotes: Follow or read meditation quotes or yoga speeches, quotes and statements will give you the energy to continue it. List of 70 Health Benefits of Yoga…..
- Yoga makes you flexible
- Helps to breathe well
- Contributes to balance your body
- Increases capacity of your lungs
- Deal with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Strengthens your bones and muscles
- Strengthen your emotions
- Adds to keep up better relationship
- Yoga helps you to sleep well
- Improve your concentration power at work
- Makes you more energetic in day-to-day life
- Help to increase oxygen levels in your blood
- Better intuition Process
- Helps you to maintain your blood pressure
- Helps to deal with Allergy problems
- Helps to connect with nature
- Helps to overcome smoking problems
- Helps to become creative in your work
- Yoga helps to aware of your body
- Better blood circulation over the body
- Reduce the aging process
- Helps to deal with Arthritis problems
- Helps to deal with Cholesterol in your body
- Reduce the chances of heart disease
- Deal with Sinus infection
- Promotes self-control
- Reduce body pain problems
- Reduce the likelihood of hair fall
- Improve balance of stroke survivors
- Increase self-confidence
- Helps after surgery recovery process
- Retain hope for life
- Helps to overcome Drug issues
- Helps to become optimistic about life
- Increase positive thoughts
- Promote self-care abilities
- Reduce the chances of a violent nature
- Decreases the loneliness issues
- Helps to deal with Asthma Problems
- Helps to boost up your Metabolism rate
- Reduce the likelihood of Obesity
- Helps to deal with neck issues
- Increases leadership qualities
- Promote a healthy lifestyle
- Increases Willpower
- Maintain a perfect weight
- Promote Social values.
- Yoga reduces the Thyroid problem
- Reduce the chances of the Depression
- Helps to improve your immune system
- Contributes to deal with Headaches
- Promote quality of serving others
- Adds to deal with chronic pain
- Yoga helps to overcome alcoholic problems
- Reduce everyday stress
- Yoga helps to feel fulfillment about life
- Contributes to deal with insomnia
- Better for them those who are facing Migraine problems.
- Boost your memory power.
- Helps to shape your posture
- Promotes knowledge and wealth of life
- Deal with Procrastination problem
- Deal with spinal problems
- Deal with overall weakness of the body
- Contributes to keep up the beautiful skin tone
- Maintain your blood sugar
- Contributes to digest well
- Contributes to silence your mind
- Increases Inner peace
- Contributes to retrieve your purpose
Conclusion: Yoga is not a one day task, nor it is just for one week it is a complete process, you should need to make it as your lifestyle. If its hard to do it, just start by doing it for 10 minutes a day.