Nor working hours, nor working less, will give you the nectar to relief stress
Working hours and hours are good, as long as it is not killing your health. However, somewhere you must need to know when to stop working and when taking a break is compulsory. Typically In my case I work for 40 minutes in a row then I take a 5-minute break.
Today in this article we are going to discuss that and the 12 ways to deal with that problem.
Quick Remedies For The Working Times
1. Break the Ice: Maintain a time frame in your work. Don’t do it constantly. Keep up a break period. As I said above, I take my break after every 40 minutes. You can choose your own, but if you count my experience than I will suggest you to choose 40/5 rule. This is the best rule for refocusing on your work.
2. Take a Deep Breath: Use your free times to gain energy. Avoid talking about unnecessary pieces of stuff. Concentrate your mind on the present moment. Take a deep breath and breath out. Let the stress go out of your body. Practice it constantly for 5 minutes.
3. Visualize a Dream Place: There might be a place that you always talked about to visit. Close your eyes and visualize that one for a while. How you shall have been enjoying when you will visit that place. Feel the peace in your heart. Let the stress go out.
4. Play a Game: Play a brain boosting game. It will help you to distract your mind from your work. For example, I like to play the game ” Brain Dots.” It is simple and quite enjoyable. I think you will like it too.
5. Log Out From Your Profiles: Log out from your all social profiles, and mail accounts. Clean Out the desktop junks, unnecessary icons. Clear your table that you work. Keep everything in its order. Yeah, I know it sounds silly, but it really works.
6. Tune Into Radio: When it comes to a good music nothing can compete it. Furthermore, if it is a relaxation music, wow, no words anymore. Tune into a radio station that provides relaxation music. For example, I use this freemium source. For Meditational music: click here for relaxation music: Click here. You can also use their website Nirvana Radio. For mobile users use your SoundCloud account. For 2 G ( less than 24 kbps) network use PCRADIO in the Android app store.
Long-Term Solution For Life
1. Meditate: Practice meditation . At the first time, you shall not be able to do it for long hours, but you can start it by doing 5 minutes a day. Take part in the 30-day meditation process. Break the days into four steps. Use every week as a stepping stone on your way.
2. Keep a Positive Journal: Motivate yourself to maintain a journal. Write about your positive moments of the day. Write about your thoughts that bothers you. Examine it, find the source of your stress.
3. Regular Exercise: Take part in regular exercise, keep your body fit and fine. Track your body mass index (BMI) regularly. For example, Commonly excepted BMI ranges are.
- Underweight: under 18.5
- normal weight: 18.5 to 25
- overweight: 25 to 30
- obese: over 30
Check your BMI now. Click here (External Website)
4. Take Proper Sleep: I must have to place this first, but yes sleeping times matters most in the stress relief process, or to clear your mind. Generally, an Adult person needs to sleep 8 hours in a 24-hour cycle. For teen ages, it would be 9 – 10 hours a day. Cutting down your sleeping time might be sound good at the first moments, but it would be worse in the long run.
5. Share your Feelings: We humans are social beings, and when we play against it, everything goes wrong. Don’t clench your feelings to your heart, share it with someone you can trust. Or with those who can understand your feelings. If you don’t have anyone then talk to your pet, even you can talk with a tree also. It simply a process to throughout your inner junks.
6. Develop a New Talent: Try to learn something new each day. Learning is a process that you should never stop in your life. For example, learn a new language, learn how to draw something, if you know the basics then learn the new dimensions. Learn how to do oil paintings. Develop your creative nature each day.
7. Ask Questions: When you feel unmotivated, or your head is full of tension just throughout some simple questions to yourself. For example, ask yourself that the situation you are facing now does that matter in the long run. Guess after five long years?