Big things can only be done by those people who don’t lose their motivation in failures.
No matter how much effort we make still some days goes awful in our life. Even in those days, your most proven strategies didn’t work. And then what happens, you just lose your willpower to do the work. You started yelling and messing around everything.
You ask silly questions to yourself and doubting your actions. But be glad you’re not alone, I am going through the same phase right now.
Here I will show You How to turn around your bad day into a good one
1. Bad day Version 0.2: Normally when you face a bad day you blame yourself that you have done something wrong, that’s why you’re facing this, you’re less capable of others, you’re not worthy. But the truth is that bad thing don’t happen to you because of you; it is a natural act if you do hard work you will face with these moments. Built up a mind that every morning when you will wake up, you will promise yourself that, there will be no bad day for you, if it is a bad day then you will turn it into a good one.
2. Recall Good Memories: First of all, we need to settle down. We need to control our emotions, as we are seeing everything is falling apart, so we will recall our good memories. Good memories will help you to travel through the time. You will start to feel less hectic about that situation.
3. Take a Break: If it’s possible, then take a break from your work. Empty your mind, do a 5-minute meditation or give yourself a relaxing time. Let your body, mind, and soul free itself from all the doubts you have in your head.
4. Turn On The Music: Music is a great remedy, music can heal any wounds, and especially in a bad mood music would be a great choice. Turn on any music that you like, most probably your favorite ones. In my case, I tune into soft music; sometimes I hear the bird sounds, waterfalls, I find it very peaceful.
5. Walk For a While: Take a 5-minute walk, connect yourself with nature. Watch Peoples how they are doing, talk with someone, ask them how they are doing. Involve yourself with the conversation, let your brain don’t concentrate on the problem part.
6. Make a list of a Perfect dinner: If you love to make foods or you love to try new things, then this task would be fascinating for you. Make a list of your favorite foods that you like to try, or else collect the ingredient for it.
7. Read Something Funny: Read something that makes you laugh. Funny kinds of stuff can easily cut your anger and frustration. Moreover, it can be also able to add some flavor in your life.
8. Watch a Movie: Watch movies that motivate you. Eliminate those movies which are violent in nature. I can recall an inspirational advertisement launched by an innovation company back then a year ago; it was superb. Till now when I feel low I watch it, it just inspires me to do something big, something that can help people.
Ways For The Long Run
Although you cannot say that bad day will never come, but in somehow if you can train yourself to become more positive about life, and more self-controlled than you can easily deal with such situations. Here are a few steps you can start for the long run process.
1. Peacefulness: Practice regular peacefulness by doing meditation or yoga, meditation will bring down your anger level and help you to control yourself. Here is an article that I had written on that topic, you can also start with it now. What Is Meditation And Why It Is Important
2. Self-Talk: You can also start doing self-talk regularly. Self-talk will help you to motivate yourself. You can understand easily what is really bothering you; regular practice will help you to reflect your inner self like a mirror to you. Here is an another article that I had written on that topic. What Is Self-Talk? And How It Can Help You? (A Complete Guide)