If you are a dedicated Self-Help reader, then you will agree that our personal development library will remain empty without that one book which we all knew as “Think and Grow Rich” written by Napoleon Hill. A book that changes millions of people’s life sold over a record of 70 million copies so far.
Although, for those who still don’t know about him, here is a bit bio.
Napoleon Hill was an American author, born on October 26, 1883, in the United States, died on November 8, 1970, South Carolina United States.
Quick Facts About Napoleon Hill
# Hills mother died when he was at an age of 9
# Approaching the age of 13 he started writing for “Mountain Reporters”
# Hill left his school due to a shortage of funds.
# Hills life takes a big turn when he holds the interview of Andrew Carnegie.
# Latter that brings us the book “Think and Grow Rich”.
50 Success Quotes From Napoleon Hill
1. “Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing.”
2. “The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.”
3. “If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.”
4. “If you want the mind to pick up an idea and to form a habit so that the mind will automatically act upon that idea, you’ve got to tell the mind what you want, over and over and over again.
5. “Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success”
6. “Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.”
7. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
8. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.”
9. “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.”
10. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit.”
11. “The way to develop decisiveness is to start right where you are, with the very next question you face.”
12. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
13. “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.”
14. “Self-discipline begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don’t control what you think, you can’t control what you do. Simply, self-discipline enables you to think first and act afterward.”
15. “A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.”
16. “Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.”
17. “Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.”
18. “The world has the habit of making room for the man whose actions show that he knows where he is going.”
19. “More gold had been mined from the mind of men than the earth itself”
20. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”
21. “When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.”
22. “Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.”
23. “Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.”
24. “We refuse to believe that which we don’t understand.”
25. “Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.”
26. “You may be hurt if you love too much, but you will live in misery if you love too little.”
27. “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.”
28. “Put your foot upon the neck of the fear of criticism by reaching a decision not to worry about what other people think, do, or say.”
29. “Action is the real measure of intelligence.”
30. “The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.”
31. “If you do not see great riches in your imagination, you will never see them in your bank balance.”
32. “Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.”
33. “Those who succeed in an outstanding way seldom do so before the age of 40. More often, they do not strike their real pace until they are well beyond the age of 50.”
34. “Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you ready or not, to put this plan into action.”
35. “A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.”
36. “The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.”
37. “If you are ready for the secret, you already possess one-half of it,therefore, you will readily recognize the other half the moment it reaches your mind.”
38. “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.”
39. “Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds”
40. “Education comes from within; you get it by struggle and effort and thought.”
41. “If you must speak ill of another, do not speak it . . . ”
42. “There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought”
43. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.”
44. “The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.”
45. “Fears are nothing more than a state of mind”
46. “Faith removes limitations!”
47. “Edison failed 10,000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”
48. “both success and failure are largely the results of habit!”
49. “The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.”
50. “Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your mind’s eye, and you will be drawn toward it.”
Which one is your Favorite? Do share it in the comment section.