Hope is a “magical” word for those who lived with it at once when there is nothing left in their world. Hope remains as the only friend to them
No matter how hard the situation is hope always keeps you motivated, it gives you the ray of light in the deepest and the darkest hours of our life.
Hope is the only friend who blessed us with lessons, and by those lessons, we became the person who really we are.
So today I come up with 101 amazing quotes about hope. I wish and pray that it will help you to walk through the hardest path of your life.
101 Inspiring Hope Quotes To Boost Your Soul
1. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”-Albert Einstein
2. “If you don’t have a dream, how can you make a dream come true?” – Oscar Hammerstein
3. “There is a crack in everything.
That’s how the light gets in.”― Leonard Cohen
4. “Never give up. Have hope. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it.”- Catherine Pulsifer
5. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”― Bil Keane
6. “Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” – C.G. Jung
7. “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.”- Anonymous
8. “A lesson for all of us is that for every loss, there is victory, for every sadness, there is joy, and when you think you’ve lost everything, there is hope.” ―Geraldine Solon
9. “Sometimes the dreams that come true are the ones you never even knew you had.” – Alice Sebold
10. “Listen to the mustn’ts, child. Listen to the don’ts. Listen to the shouldn’ts, the impossibles, the won’ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me… Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”― Shel Silverstein
11.“An empty coffee cup is full of hope. Now there’s something worth voting for.”― Jarod Kintz
12. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” – Goethe
13. “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.”― John Lennon
14. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.”― Pablo Neruda
15. “Don’t let today’s disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow’s dreams.” – Anon
16. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
17. “Because now that it’s finally morning, the shadows are beginning to fade, the shadows that have been covering my mind and my soul. Now that they’re gone, I can almost start to see the way, and it’s different from the one they’d convinced me was all I could have.” –Vixen Phillips
18. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
20. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”― Paulo Coelho
21. “Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours.” – Les Brown
22. “I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars.”― Stephenie Meyer
23. “No one has ever achieved anything from the smallest to the greatest unless the dream was dreamed first.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder.
24. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”-Martin Luther King, Jr.
25. “Extreme hopes are born of extreme misery.” – Bertrand Russell
26. “Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come.” –Anne Lamott
27. “The distance between your dreams and reality is called action.” – Anon
28. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert Schuller
29. “We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
30. “No matter the number of times you fail you must be determined to succeed. You must not lose hope. Don’t stop in your storm. Don’t give up so easily.”- Tony Narams
31. “Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly.”― Langston Hughes
32. “Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway.” –Mary Kay Ash
33. “If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call “failure” is not the falling down, but the staying down.” –Mary Pickford
34. “The only thing that stands in between you and your dreams is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” –Joel Brown
35. “It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.”― Anne Frank
36. “Hope is a renewable option: If you run out of it at the end of the day, you get to start over in the morning.” – Barbara Kingsolver
37. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
38. “Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence.” –Lin Yutang
39. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman.
40. “Faith and hope work hand in hand, however while hope focuses on the future, faith focuses on the now.” – David Odunaiya
41. “First they ignore you, then laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”- Mahatma Gandhi
42. “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.”-Desmond Tutu
43. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray.
44. “The birds of hope are everywhere, listen to them sing.” –Terri Guillemets
45. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”― Tom Bodett
46. “If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavours to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau.
47. “Hope is the spur of life.” –Edward Counsel
48. “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.”-Robert H. Schuller
49. “No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big.” – Unknown.
50. “To be without hope is like being without goals, what are you working towards?” – Catherine Pulsifer
51. “All it takes is one bloom of hope to make a spiritual garden.” » Terri Guillemets
52. “There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.”― J.R.R. Tolkien
53. “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” –Harriet Beecher Stowe
54. “It’s very hard to have ideas. It’s very hard to put yourself out there, it’s very hard to be vulnerable, but those people who do that are the dreamers, the thinkers and the creators. They are the magic people of the world.” – Amy Poehler.
55. “Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.”-Jonas Salk
56. “We all hope. It’s what keeps us alive.”- David Mamet
57. “The human heart has hidden treasures, In secret kept, in silence sealed; The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, Whose charms were broken if revealed.”-Charlotte Bronte
58. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.”– H Jackson Brown, Jr.
59. “We always kept in our hearts the most noble, beautiful feeling that sets human beings apart: hope.” ―Manel Loureiro
60. “I hope you find grace in this world, that you recognize your worth, and that you can shine.”- Tsang Lindsay
61. “Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect.”― Margaret Mitchell
62. “I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.”-Dalai Lama
63. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.”― Martin Luther King Jr.
64. “Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers.”-Robert Green Ingersoll
65. “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt.
66. “Hope never abandons you, you abandon it.” » George Weinberg
67. “Without hope, there is no despair. There is only meaningless suffering.” –D. Morgenstern
68. “Maybe everyone can live beyond what they’re capable of.”― Markus Zusak
69. “In a time of destruction, create something.”― Maxine Hong Kingston
70. “We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds.” – Aristotle Onassis
71. “All human wisdom is summed up in two words: wait and hope.”-Alexandre Dumas
72. “Dreams are necessary to life”. – Anais Nin.
73. “The future depends on what you do today”-Mahatma Gandhi
74. “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all”. – Emily Dickinson
75. “There is neither good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” –William Shakespeare
76. “It’s amazing how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.”― John Guare
77. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
78. “To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.” –G.K. Chesterson
79. “Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.”― José N. Harris
80. “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
81. “Hope will never be silent”. – Harvey Milk
82. “This is where it all begins. Everything starts here, today.”
― David Nicholls
83. “Everything that is done in the world is done by hope.” –Martin Luther
84. “Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles.” – Samuel Smiles
85. ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.’ – Tibetan Proverb
86. “There is no such thing as false hope. There is only hope” – Santos. West Wing
87. “Things which you do not hope happen more frequently than things which you do hope.” » – Titus Maccius Plautus
88. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”― Epicurus
89. “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.”― Carl Sandburg
90. “Faith is put to the test when the situation is most difficult”- Mahatma gandhi
91. “Surround yourself with people who believe in your dreams.”– Unknown.
92. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman.
93. “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”― Michael Jackson
94. “How far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?”― Nicholas Sparks
95. “You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.”― William Wilberforce
96. “Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.”― G.K. Chesterton
97. “Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens”― Tony DeLiso
98. “We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.”― Cassandra Clare
99. “It’s the children the world almost breaks who grow up to save it.”― Frank Warren
100. “Anything under God’s control is never out of control.”
― Charles R. Swindoll
101. “Hope itself is like a star- not to be seen in the sunshine of prosperity, and only to be discovered in the night of adversity. ”
― Charles Haddon Spurgeon
Don’t forget to share your favorite one in the below comment section.