Nobody gets success without hard work, it takes continued effort, and determination to reach that spot where others can see you as an inspiration, without that hassle you cannot reach that spot.
Your love and passion for your work tested through those times when you feel low when your mind says to quit, that’s the real crucial time to keep moving.
Here are Inspiring 33 Success quotes to boost that moral of yours.
1. “Every soldier must know, before he goes into battle, how the little battle he is to fight fits into the larger picture, and how the success of his fighting will influence the battle as a whole.” –Bernard Law Montgomery
2. “Just because you are CEO, don’t think you have landed. You must continually increase your learning, the way you think, and the way you approach the organization. I’ve never forgotten that.” –Indra Nooyi, PepsiCO.
3. “The secret to success is good leadership, and good leadership is all about making the lives of your team members or workers better.”-Tony Dungy
4. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.”-Albert Einstein
5. “I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near.” — Margaret Thatcher
6. “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.” — Stephen C. Hogan
7. “I start early, and I stay late, day after day, year after year, it took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success.” – Messi
8. The path to success is to take massive, determined action.-Tony Robbins
9. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” — Stephen King
10. “Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.”-A.P.J Abdul Kalam
11. “The lessons I learned from the dark days at Alibaba are that you’ve got to make your team have value, innovation, and vision. Also, if you don’t give up, you still have a chance. And, when you are small, you have to be very focused and rely on your brain, not your strength.”- Jack Ma, Alibaba.
12. “Many people think they want things, but they don’t really have the strength, the discipline. They are weak. I believe that you get what you want if you want it badly enough.” — Sophia Loren
13. “A woman who is loved always has success”-. Vicki Baum
14. “Success follows doing what you want to do. There is no other way to be successful.”- Malcolm Forbes
15. “The worst part of success is to try finding someone who is happy for you.”- Bette Midler
16. “I’d rather have huge success and huge failures than travel in the middle of the road.”-Kevyn Aucoin
17. “Well, I think that there’s a very thin dividing line between success and failure. And I think if you start a business without financial backing, you’re likely to go the wrong side of that dividing line.”-Richard Branson
18. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.”-Confucius
19. “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.”-Jeff Bezos, Amazon.
20. Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there. Will Smith
21. “Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.” — William James
22. That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.-Abraham Lincoln
23. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.”Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”-Bill Gates
24. “Be not afraid of going slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.” — Chinese proverb
25. “I never set out to be CEO. I always set out to be a good team member, a good colleague.” –John Stumpf
26. When success comes, people can try to trick you or take advantage of you. –Christina Aguilera
27. “When I was young, I observed that nine out of 10 things I did were failures. So I did 10 times more work.” — George Bernard Shaw
28. “Those at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there.” — Marcus Washling
29. The first step is you have to say that you can. Will Smith
30. My success isn’t a result of arrogance – it’s a result of belief.-Conor McGregor
31. “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.”–Confucius
32. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”- A.P.J Abdul Kalam
33. “To build a great company, which is a CEO’s job, sometimes you have to stand up against conventional wisdom.” –Carly Fiorina