Did you ever hear that ancient way of spiritual life, where ‘self-talk’ arises, Self-talk is a way to know yourself better? It’s a way that leads you to a better and a brighter life. Self-talk not only impacts on the spiritual perspective but also on the aspect of other perspectives as well.
So the question is what is this all about?
It’s a way to ask a question to your soul, irrespective of your own opinion or any judgment.
Self-talk helps you to reflect your inner self; it helps you to know yourself better. And I think when you know yourself better you can deal with your emotions also in a better way.
If you need some help from my side, then I am going to ask you some questions, answer this questions with your full honesty from your inner soul, no matter what comes in your mind try to ignore it and be honest with yourself.
Before I put the question on the desk, I will request you to take a break for a while, and then to take a deep breath.
So, are you feeling relax?
Then we can continue now. It’s better to be relaxing our mind sometimes because we are continuously connected with technologies.
A relax mind can think way better compare to a tired one.
Let see the questions…
- Where from my happiness come from?
- What do I seek in my prayers?
- Do I feel the divine in others as well?
- Is my love is unconditional for others?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- How often do I lose my temper?
- How much effect do daily negatives have over me?
- If life is so short why do I do such thinks that I don’t like at all?
- What would be that one thing that I want to change in this world?
- How do I want to be remembered?
- How deeply can I able to connect with my breath?
- If kindness is the currency of my country what would make me rich then?
- Am I feel connect myself to the Mother Nature?
- Have I accepted myself as it is?
- Have I forgiven myself and others unconditionally?
- How come the thing that makes me happy do not makes others happy?
- Am I holding some memories that I need to let go?
- What does the word love mean to me?
- Should I be able to risk my life to save someone?
- What is the happiest part of my life?
- Do I cry and laugh easily?
- In 10 years now, am I able to remember what I did today?
- Why I lose my patient so often?
- What I did today that impact the humanity?
- Why these universes stands for so long?
- Who am I?